Saturday, September 27, 2008

SPX!

SPX

Saturday October 4th and Sunday October 5th!

Marriott Bethesda North Hotel & Conference Center across from the White Flint Metro Station

Show Hours: Saturday 11:00am - 7:00 pm
Sunday noon - 6:00pm


One Day Admission $8.00
Weekend Admission $15.00

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make this trip or not until the last minute. I'm not an official guest--you won't find me in any of the convention hype or included in any of their announcements. I don't even have a table to set up at...BUT...I am going to be at the show and I will to be doing a signing or two at CBLDF's booth. I'm looking forward to meeting and have an opportunity to work with CBLDF's new folks, Mike Scigliano - Deputy Director and Jill Friedman - Fundraising Manager.

More details as this story develops!

1 comment:

drjon said...

^___^ Beanworld action figures! I still have the ones you sent me over 20 years ago, all cracked up from the post. I was amazed they got through Australian Customs, to tell the truth.