Monday, November 10, 2008

A Classy Neighborhood



What a way to start my day. I'm visiting the Dark Horse offices this week to do some strategic planning and lock down the final proofs for Wahoolazuma! before it's sent off to the printers.

Every once in a while, something small will happen that reverberates BIG in my bean brain.
The above is documentation of one of those moments. As I was drinking my coffee this morning in Daian Schutz's office, I turned and saw her art file cabinet.
"Wow!" I marveled, "Beanworld sure has moved into a classy neighborhood!"

3 comments:

Stroboskop said...

What Will Eisner isn't getting his own drawer?

Robin said...

Looks like there are a couple of openings on the street. That's some prime real estate.

Anonymous said...

" "Wow!" I marveled, "Beanworld sure has moved into a classy neighborhood!" "

And the value of the neighborhood just went up with its addition.