Thursday, April 2, 2009

HEYOKA sketch up for auction on ebay for CBLDF



Got a note from Jill @ CBLDF letting me know that this Drink & Draw sketch from last year's Comic-Con is up on ebay.

It's drawn with black marker on A4 Manga Board (8 1/4" x 11 3/4" ).

Probably because I don't drink, I tend to do a lot of drawings on e after the other at a Drink & Draw. When I put the first mark down on a sheet of paper, I generally have no idea what I'm about to draw. I just let the drawing sorta create itself.

Heyoka I understood...the other critter?
Just came outa my head.

Let me remind you that the funds raised in this auction help support the First Amendment legal work the CBLDF performs on behalf of the comics community. As I've said before, I know times are tough, and money is tight, but the good work that CBLDF does is just as important as it ever has been--if not more.


No comments: