Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where to buy Beanworld!

People have been writing and asking where they can find Beanworld.

Here is a list of folks I am certain are doing Beanworld e-business.

Things From Another World

Powell's Books


Amazon UK

Panel to Panel (with free bookplate)

Barnes & Noble Borders

Mile High

For a walk-in-the-door comic retailer close to home there are at least two places to start your search.

Comic Shop Locator Service.

The Master List of Comic Book Stores


Brian Jacoby from Secret Headquarters in Tallahassee Florida said...

Another good resource for finding comic stores near you is

Unlike the CSLS, it's free for retailers to list themselves.

Larry Marder said...

Thanks for the heads up Brian. Duly noted and added.

JJA said...

If I may add a single data point, I got my copy today at Dewey's Comic City in Madison, NJ.

I think that I'll have a lot to say about this book, but I'm not sure when. Something like Beanish.

Dvandom said...

I got vol1 and vol2 from

Anonymous said...

The two Comix Revolution stores in Chicago's suburbs have them. I got mine at the Mt. Prospect store.