Wednesday, March 30, 2011


Yes, I'll be at Wondercon this weekend. I'm listed in the directory as Beanworld Press. My table in Artist's Alley is AA-095.

I'll be signing at the Dark Horse Booth on Friday at 2.

Amongst other things, I'll have new fresh batch of Beanworld Plush Action Figures/Series 2 that Maryann made.

Plus, FREE Beanworld Action Figures, Crazy Trade-Ins, Beanworld Orphans for adoption, TFAW cards for a CBLDF donation, and other stuff of interest.

And of course, whatever you do, don't forget to do this.


Brian Jacoby from Secret Headquarters in Tallahassee Florida said...

There has to be SOME way I can get a plush bean from you that doesn't involve shutting my store down for a few days and spending a grand to get to you at a con.

Splinter's Iroonna said...

Wahoolazuma! I can't wait!