Thursday, April 15, 2010

C2E2: Hey, CHICAGOLAND! Trade In One Of YOURS For One of MINE!




I might be CRAZY
but sketches
like
this and this and this
will get YOU one one of
these!

Held over for the time being...here is the deal!

Come by my table in Artist's Alley (D10) at C2E2
and trade-in one of your homemade Beanworld drawings
for a genuine Marder-drawn, signed original sketch of the same character!

Offer open to kids of all ages!

THE DETAILS:
Only one trade-in per person allowed.
If your drawing contains more than one character,
you must decide which single character you'd like as your trade-in sketch.
After the drawing exchange yuu agree
that I can post your sketch in the
Leguminous Fan Art Gallery.
And it would be nice if I could get a snapshot of you and your art too!


My apologies to the artist featured above.
The trade was made at WonderCon and
I still haven't posted the drawings and names from WC yet.
That stuff is in California and I'm in Chicago.

No comments: