Thursday, April 1, 2010

WONDERCON!


Not a hoax!
Not a dream!
Not even an April Fool's Day Joke!

But maybe I am a wee bit crazy!

Held over for the time being...here is the deal!

Come by my table on Artist's Alley (AA 103) at WonderCon
and trade-in one of your homemade Beanworld drawings
for a genuine Marder-drawn, signed original sketch of the same character!

Offer open to kids of all ages!

THE DETAILS:
Only one trade-in per person allowed.
If your drawing contains more than one character,
you must decide which single character you'd like as your trade-in sketch.

After the drawing exchange I can post your sketch in the
Leguminous Fan Art Gallery.
And it would be nice if I could get a snapshot of you and your art too.

In addition to FREE Beanworld Action Figures,
I'll have hardcovers, comics, ashcans, and art for sale.

On Sunday from 12:00 - 1:00 only....
I'll be signing and drawing TFAW cards at the Dark Horse booth.

And whatever you do--don't forget:


No comments: