Thursday, January 6, 2011

Larry Marder, CBLDF, & Amazing Arizona Comic Con





Well.
I'm home.
So what's the craziest things one can do after coming back from the White Continent?
Get in a car and drive through the desert to Arizona: that's what.


But that is exactly what I'm doing: tomorrow morning I'm getting up nice and early and hitting the road again.

I'll be at the Amazing Arizona Comic Con all weekend.
Mesa Convention Center
263 N. Center St.
Mesa, AZ 85211
Saturday,January 8, 2011: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday, January 9, 2011: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
I'll be in two places at once.
I'll be at the CBLDF table doing my CBLDF thing.


What will the CBLDF have?
Signed books by Frank Miller, Jeff Smith, Neil Gaiman, Bryan Lee O'Malley, Geoff Johns, and more.
And a few surprises too.
I'll fill you in on those as they develop.


On the Beanworld front?
Cute Collectible Trading Cards.
T-Shirts
Beanworld Orphan Drawings.
FLEECE Beanworld Action Figures.
"Something More" previews.
FREE Beanworld Action Figures.
And don't forget this!
If you would like to volunteer to help me so I don't have to be in two places at once: let me know!

No comments: