Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday Tantalizing Teaser!

My mind is so deep in the writing of Remember Here When You Are There!, next year's original graphic novel, that I almost forgot that Beanworld Holiday Special hasn't actually shipped yet.

It's only a few weeks away now--publication date is December 17.

Here is a teaser from page 15. The Beans are having a Council Meeting to discuss the education of the Pod'l'pool Cuties. It looks like Beanish has been "volunteered" revise their the curriculum.

What WILL he do?






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Larry! My daughters and I can't wait. I ordered several copies to give as gifts, too, from heavyink.com.

^_^ said...

Awesome! I love the color stuff! Keep up the great work and blog! Your blog lists at the side there can keep you reading forever!