Friday, July 27, 2007

Adopt orphan Beanworld drawings for the CBLDF!

That's right...there are Beanworld drawings are in search of a good home. The pic below showcases some of the drawings I've already finished and are now on sale at Comic Book Legal Defense Fund booth.
CBLDF is a terrific organization and I'm glad to donate the ideas, time, and labor contained in these little drawings that are then converted into funds for the Fund when Beanworld fans purchase them and give the little orphans a good home!
It's 2 am and I just returned from the CBLDF's party at the Westgate. It was a lot of fun and I had a chance to chat with a bunch of old friends. I figured I better post this tonight because I might be too lazy to do it in the morning.
So...
Larry Marder drawing in the CBLDF booth (1831)@ SD07.
Saturday AND Sunday.
Both days from 1-2 pm.


1 comment:

Jeff said...

Hi Larry,
Oh man!! I wish I could have gone to SDCC.
Do you happen to have any Beanish prints I can adopt??
Please let me know. 'd be so willing to pay for s&h.

I'm a huge fan of Beanworld. We've missed you!!
Thanks,
Jeff Jainga
jaijeffrey@hotmail.com