Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mr. Spook and his Trusty...Pencil?



Mr. Marder,

Here is Mr. Spook made out of clay. He had a trusty fork at one point, but someone picked him up not knowing that the fork wasn't attached, and it fell to the floor and broke. So now he holds a pencil for me instead!

I just wanted to say how happy I am to see Beanworld back in print. I teach elementary school and have always wanted to put my Beanworld books in my classroom but I wasn't willing to risk my old and precious copies. This year, Beanworld will be on the shelf and I can't wait to see my students discover it!

Sincerely,

Kristina Parmenter
-----
Kristina...a hearty Hoo-Hoo-HA & a Hoka-Hoka-HEY from Beanworld to you!
Thank you so much for sending this along.
I'm going to add this pic to the growing ranks of fan art in the Leguminous Fan Art Gallery.
Isn't it great that all of our old Beanworld copies can now become beloved antiquities and that we have new hardcover tools to with which to sink roots into new hearts and minds with leguminous awe and wonder?

No comments: