Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Hey Kids! Guess What Day It Is?

Why it's Tantalizing Teaser Tuesday!
That's right!
From now on until the next Beanworld is actually published and in your patient hands...
every Tuesday I plan to publish a little bit o' Beanworld--just to tease you and so you can see what direction I'm moving in. Today's Teaser features a pencil panel from a page featuring Heyoka and the Elusive Not-Worm!
What are they doing together?
Where did they meet?
And how?
Well... right now only they know and they've been telling me and I've been transcribing it all as fast as I can!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Tuesdays now.

JJA said...

In basic math, when you multiply two negatives, you get something positive. Perhaps, in this case, it will generate a Readily Accessible Is-Worm and an Akoyeh. Or not.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Heyoka (what little we've seen of that crazy backward bean) is one of my favorite characters. I'm still dying to find out what Aunt Petunia had to tell her.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Is this right? This really is Larry Marder and new Beanworld is coming?

I think Tuesday is going to be my favorite day of the week now.

Larry Marder said...

Yes, it is really me.
And yes....Beanworld is once again the center of my life.